“Nurses dispense comfort, compassion, caring without even a prescription.”
Are you worried about your sick baby or do you have a medical question of your own?
Call a free nurses hotline to get advice!
Below are FREE nurses hotlines you can call IF you have that type of insurance:
- Cigna HealthCare 24-Hour Health Information Line
- Blue Cross Blue Shield 24-Hour Nurse Line
- UPMC MyHealth 24/7 Nurse Line
- United Healthcare 24-Hour Nurse
- MVP Health Care 24/7 Nurse Advice Line
- Care for You 24/7 Nurse Advice
- Regence Advice24
- Neighbor care Health Nurse Advice Line
- HealthLink 24-Hour Nurse Line
- TRICARE Nurse Advice Line
- Security Health Plan 24-Hour Nurse Line
- HumanaFirst Nurse Advice Line
- Aetna Better Health
- Medica CallLink Nurse Line
- Home State Health Nurse-On-Call
- Buckeye Health Plan
- CareSource 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line
- Partnership HealthPlan of California
- Molina Healthcare
- GEHA Health Advice Line
If you don’t see your insurance company on here, give them a call and ask if they have a free nurses hotline.
Below are the FREE nurses hotlines you can call IF you live in the geographical location:
- Memorial Hermann
Harris County or the 8 surrounding counties
- REMSA Nurse Health Line
Washoe County, Nevada
- Novena Health Care Line
Charlotte, NC: 704-384-2273
Rowan area, toll-free: 1-800-335-4921
Brunswick area: 910-721-2273
CareNow is only available in North Carolina, South Carolina & Virginia
- HCA Midwest Health Nurses On-Call
Anyone from Missouri, Kansas or Louisiana can call free of charge.
- Mayo Clinic Health System Nurse Line
Patients or residents in Minnesota, Wisconsin & Iowa
- Memorial Hospital| Memorial Health Consult-A-Nurse
Individuals in the state of Florida
- NurseAdvice New Mexico
For residents of New Mexico only
- Dean On Call
For Wisconsin residents only
- Denver Health NurseLine
For Denver Health patients and residents of Denver
- Consult-A-Nurse from Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
For Nevada residents only
If you don’t see your location on here, call your local hospitals to see if they provide a free service like this. It’s worth a Google, too!
Below are FREE nurses hotlines for college students:
- Consolidated Health Plans
When you call, they have a directory of all the colleges covered for this service.
- University Health Services Nurse Line
For UT Austin students
If you’re a college student, a lot of campuses will provide this service for free. You will want to check with your on-campus clinic or infirmary.
*In no way am I saying you should not seek medical help (HOSPITAL/ER) if it’s a true emergency. If it is a true emergency, then you need to dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.